Category:Known System Issues
SmartThings maintains an official system status page for both the US and the U.K. You can also subscribe for email updates to this page. However, it appears that only short term outages that affect a very high percentage of customers are posted to the status page.
This category allows for the community to track entry known system issues, including both bugs and features that were temporarily removed but are expected to return. All entries should be in wiki file: a statement of facts with links back to threads in the forum for discussion. This category should not be used for known device issues, which can be placed on the individual device pages.
Issues which are known to affect only one region should have the region code in the title such as (US) or (UK).
Pages in category "Known System Issues"
The following 21 pages are in this category, out of 21 total.
- Bug: all zwave devices fail or all Zigbee devices fail
- Bug: can't add additional Hue bulbs
- Bug: Cannot add second Harmony hub
- Bug: Cannot Blank Out SmartApp Input Field
- Bug: Cannot Delete a Device if it was ever authorized for IFTTT
- Bug: Cannot re-add Third Party service manager (Hue, Wemo, etc)
- Bug: Device Type Handler IDE Templates Showing Wrong File
- Bug: First Reports
- Bug: Harmony connect smartapp crashes during install
- Bug: IOS app requires frequent log in
- Bug: object, object instead of device name
- Bug: presence sensor always home (UK)
- Bug: Schedule Methods Cause Fatal Java Error
- Bug: SmartThings SmartPlug fails on V1 Hub after previously working fine
- Bug: Sonos integration causes network failure
- Bug: Text to Speech not working
- Bug: Timed Events Fail because schedule is in the past
- Bug: zigbee devices keep dropping off (Osram conflict)