EchoSistant - Keypad Coordinator
From the "EchoSistant Smartapps Family" comes Keypad Coordinator. Designed
for use with the SmartThings connected Iris 2nd Gen Keypad. "Keypad Coordinator"
gives you the flexibility and diversity to use the keypads for just about
anything you can imagine.
Disclaimer This is NOT a security smartapp. PIN's are NOT encrypted or hidden in any way.
Category: My Apps
Author: Jason Headley - ST community handle @Bamarayne
Author: Bobby Dobrescu - ST community handle @SBDOBRESCU
- Jordon (@Squidward) for beta testing the app as I built it. Thanks!
- Eric Thayer (eThayer) for the inspiration I gained from his work on Lock Manager, an outstanding SmartThings
Find his work here: Lock Manager:
Keypad Coordinator Features
What can you do with Keypad Coordinator?
- Execute actions - Routines and Modes
- Control devices - Momentarily turn on, Toggle, Flash, and turn on/off switches
- Virtual Presence with actions
- Garage Doors
- Smart Home Monitor
- Adjust Thermostats
- Panic Button with actions, devices, and notifications
- Chime when contacts open
- General Restrictions
Keypad Coordinator Software - Current Releases
|Keypad Coordinator Software||File Location|
|Echo : Keypadcoordinator "Parent App"||KeypadCoordinator.src:|
|Echo : Keypad-Profiles "Child App"||Keypadrofiles.src:|
|Echo : Virtual Person "Device Handler"||VirtualPersonDTH:|
Select the devices you wish to control. This feature was added to treat the keypads like light
switches. Simply pressing "ON" will turn on the devices, and pressing "PARTIAL" will turn
the devices off. (the off button does not send information unless a code is entered first)